Monday, September 15, 2008

To be resumed

I've been lax in updating the last couple months. I was finishing my dissertation and thus didn't have a lot of time to update. As a result the Tuesday night dinners either haven't been happening, or were something quick and/or not terribly interesting.

I'm moving to California in early October, which will unfortunately cut down on the Tuesday night dinners to almost non-existent, since I was unable to negotiate a benefits package that included weekly flights the east coast. I will have a fabulous kitchen and be living in the area that produces a huge amount of the produce consumed in the US, so I will be cooking a lot. Expect it to feature smaller meals and experiments. My isolation may contribute to more frequent updates, we shall see.

No comments: